Head of Capital and Risk
As a member of our Global Capital & Risk Team you will be in close collaboration with Risk Management colleagues in Zurich, Paris and US, as well as with the colleagues in the Finance area.
You will contribute to the efficient and timely delivery of the various Risk Management services, with a particular focus on all elements requiring qualitative analysis and content.
In more detail you will be in charge of:
- Managing external stakeholder and regulatory risk management requirements
- Leading the production of all the risk management reports for the “qualitative” part (Framework for Group and its Legal Entities, risk section in financial statements)
- Coordinating the annual review of the Risk policies
- Developing and implementing an infrastructure supporting the annual production of GSSA, CISSA, ORSA reports for the different entities of the Group
- Performing the risk assessment of the outsourcing arrangements
- Contributing to the production of rating agencies presentation
- Supporting any communication from the Capital and Risk department
We are looking for an individual with 5-10 years experience in re/insurance, including min. 3 years experience in Risk Management as well as risk reporting.
The ideal candidate will also bring along:
- A university degree either in finance, economics, math or equivalent
- Risk management certification appreciated
- Proficiency in English (native level), including excellent writing skills to produce reports, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and being capable of working in a dynamic, culturally diverse international environment
- Being able to work independently, but will also be an effective team player ready to meet the business needs
- Strong work ethic and commitment to meeting deadlines