Chief Pricing Officer, Pricing, North American Life
This role includes pricing of reinsurance quotes, mortality research and documentation.
Area of responsibilities
- Review of Requests for Proposals submitted by the clients for completeness of data needed by Pricing.
- Discussions with clients, by phone or email, to clarify the scope and detail of RFPs, obtaining all the necessary information.
- Working with the Pricing Team to reach concensus on assumption setting.
- Setting up AXIS models for pricing reinsurance quotes.
- Performing profitability analysis of pricing models.
- Documentation of anlyzed data, analysis, assumptions, and conclusions.
- Performing peer review of pricing work performed by other Priicng Team members.
- Preparing quote documentaion for internal approval.
- Preparing proposals for clients.
- Review and analysis of internal and industry mortality experience studies.
- Marketing: some client travel and attending select industry conferences
- Solid experience with using AXIS software (3-5 years)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular.
- Programming experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with senior management, peers and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to promote effective teamwork and accountability.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments communicating prioritizations to required levels
- Ability to effectively work with external parties (clients, retros, vendors) and internal parties (valuation, administration, underwriting, IT)
- Highest degree of professional ethics
- Solid working knowledge of AXIS software a MUST.
- SOA Exams- Passed Life Contingencies is a plus.
- 2-4 years of experience within insurance/reinsurance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Advanced Excel.
PartnerRe does not interview employment candidates or make offers of employment solely on the basis of telephone or electronic interviews or other communications. Authorized PartnerRe email communications are sent only from an official @PartnerRe.com email address. In addition, PartnerRe does not request payments of money from employment candidates before or after an offer of employment is made.
Equal Opportunity Employer