Senior Risk Manager
Contributing to the efficient and timely delivery of the various services related to financial market and credit risk, as described below.
Area of responsibilities
• Perform quarterly liability duration calculations;
• Perform the investment risk related analysis for the quarterly F20 filing;
• Generate the weekly counterparty risk report;
• Contribute to the quarterly fixed income performance analysis;
• Contribute to the quarterly risk scorecards;
• Contribute to various risk reports on credit & market risk;
• Contribute to regulatory filings (Solvency II, BMA, etc).
• Periodic analysis of correlated exposure between investment and reinsurance business;
• Provide financial analysis and data support to other groups/departments including Finance, Compliance, Operations;
• Assist in use of Economic Scenario Generator to produce related capital modelling output.
• At least 3 years of experience in the market & credit risk area;
• Expert skills in MS Excel;
• (Re-)Insurance experience is a plus but not mandatory;
• Team player;
• Strong work ethic and commitment to meeting deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Finance or a related discipline preferred;
• MBA, CFA Charterholder, Certified Risk Manager (FRM, PRM) a plus.
PartnerRe does not interview employment candidates or make offers of employment solely on the basis of telephone or electronic interviews or other communications. Authorized PartnerRe email communications are sent only from an official @PartnerRe.com email address. In addition, PartnerRe does not request payments of money from employment candidates before or after an offer of employment is made.
Equal Opportunity Employer